The Voice of Labor in Massachusetts
The role of the Massachusetts AFL-CIO is to serve as the unified voice of all organized workers in the Commonwealth and to be a voice for all working people, those in unions and those not yet organized. Our mission is to improve the lives of working families—by working for economic, social and racial justice in the workplace, in our communities, our state and in our nation. Our vision is of a fair and just society that benefits all working people, not a system that’s rigged in favor of the wealthy few.
Reproductive Rights Are Workers' Rights24 Jun, 2022 Read More > Reproductive Rights Are Workers' Rights
The Massachusetts Labor Movement Mourns the Loss of Kathy Casavant28 Apr, 2022 Read More > The Massachusetts Labor Movement Mourns the Loss of Kathy Casavant
We’re fighting for a better future for working moms12 May, 2023
Mother’s Day is about appreciating the care, sacrifices and support mothers provide to their families every single day. We see you, we support you and we thank you.
Secretary-Treasurer Fred Redmond on May Day: The Fight for Justice Is a Global One01 May, 2023 Read More > Secretary-Treasurer Fred Redmond on May Day: The Fight for Justice Is a Global One
Record a Video
Tell us why the PRO Act is important to you and how it will help all working people.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Pride Month Profiles: David Sytsma-Sherman -
- These Brave Workers -
- Pride Month Profiles: April Gigetts -
- Service & Solidarity Spotlight: SAG-AFTRA Members Approve Strike Authorization with 97.91% Yes Vote -
- Workers Will Not Be Deterred: The Working People Weekly List -
- Pride Month Profiles: Olivia "Liv" Yelton -
- Service & Solidarity Spotlight: National Institutes of Health Fellows File to Join UAW -
- Pride Month Profiles: Alicia Mijares -
- Economy Gains 339,000 Jobs in May; Unemployment Up Slightly 3.7% -
- Celebrating Pride: In the States Roundup -